10:00-12:00- Teacher Gathering at Amelie's French Bakery & Cafe (N. Davidson location)
1:00- Classes (In Robinson Hall)
* Room 103 - Piano, with Nancy Brown
* Room 107 - Pre-t/early Book 1 Violin - Gabriela Potter
* Room 109 - Cello (Pre-t and Book 1) with Marie Cole
* Room 145 - Violin (late Book 1), with Gail Boyer
* Room 210 - Fiddling (Violin and Cello - Book 2 and up), with Scott Walker
* Masterclass for Violin Book 7 and Up, with David Russell and Kirsten Swanson (UNCC faculty)
2:00 - Classes (In Robinson Hall)
* Room 103 - SECE (Suzuki Early Child Education), for ages 5 and under (or observations), with Nancy Brown
* Room 107 - Violin (Book 4 and Up), with Judy Lindstrom Meister
* Room 109 - Cello (Book 2 and Up), with Mira Frisch
* Room 145 - Violin (Book 2 and 3), with Eve Hubbard
* Room 210 - Fiddling (All Viola, Violin and Cello Pre-t and Book 1), with Scott Walker
3:00- Play-In Concert (At Rowe Recital Hall)
*Teacher Trainer, Geri Arnold, will be available through out the day! She has years of experience helping parents practice with their children, etc. and will have info available for parents.
French Folk Song
Song of the Wind
Minuet in C
Long, Long Ago + Variation
Chorus from "Judas Maccabaeus"
Theme from "Witches' Dance"
Bach -Minuet No. 3
Bach Suite No. 1 in G maj. - Minuets 1 & 2
Vivaldi- Sonata in e min. - Mvt. 2 (Allegro)
UNC CHARLOTTE VISITOR PARKING INFORMATION
UNC Charlotte Visitor Parking Website
Campus Map (Robinson Hall is Building #51 on the Map)
ROBINSON HALL - PARKING INFORMATION
* Visitors should park in the East 1 Visitor's Deck. Walk back to Robinson Hall via the sidewalk across from the parking deck. If the gates are up when you arrive, parking is free. If the gates are down, you will need to pay to park. Gates are normally up on the weekend but please be prepared to pay if they are not. Rates are listed at the UNCC Visitor Parking web page.
* Handicapped Parking - Lot 28 across the street from Robinson. Must display a current handicapped tag. Will need to pay by space at the walk-up pay station or use the Parkmobile app. The Parkmobile app may be downloaded from the iOS, Android, and Windows phone stores.
* Metered spaces in front of Robinson are for short term (30 min. max) parking only. Meters are enforced 24/7 and throughout the weekend. Meters may also be paid through the Parkmobile app.
* Visitors may pick up/drop off at the circle in front of Robinson Hall; however, they may not park there.
The Twinkle Variations
French Folk Song
Bohemian Folk Song
Theme from “Witches’ Dance”
Gavotte, by Lully
Gavotte in G minor
Telemann -Concerto in G Major, 2nd mvt
January 27, 2018, 1:00-5:00
UNC Charlotte - Robinson Hall
The University's overall address is 9201 University City Blvd. Charlotte NC 28223. The address for GPS is: 9027 Mary Alexander Rd. or Lat/Long 35.303303 N, -80.729914 W
Schedule of Events
All of Book 1 and 2
Twinkle thru May Song
Minuet in G
Bach- Gavottes in D Major
Seitz- Concerto No. 2, 3rd mvt
Vivaldi- Concerto in A minor, 1st mvt
Bach- Concerto for 2 Violins
Bach - Concerto for 2 Violins
Bach – Concerto in A minor, 1st mvt